We may collect the following personal data:
date of birth;
place of residence;
answers you provide to security questions (for password reset purposes or otherwise);
payment information and order/transaction details;
aggregated site statistics data;
any other information you may furnish to us or that we may collect through your use of our website.
Your personal data may be collected when you:
- Visit and use our website and/or register a user account on our website;
- sign up for our mailing list or newsletter;
- place an order/backorder or join a waiting list for an item;
- fill in any forms on our website;
- request any services from us that require us to contact you;
- contact us via email or otherwise.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- to facilitate your use of our website;
- to process your orders, enquiries or requests;
- to contact and send you updates via email/phone calls and/or text where appropriate;
- to submit to third party service providers or businesses (such as couriers, system administrators or subcontractors) we collaborate with;
- to evaluate your website preferences and for the maintenance of our website;
- to troubleshoot or solve problems on our website or in relation to our website;
Your privacy is important to us. We do not sell/trade your personal data to external parties. However, we may disclose or transfer personal if permitted or required by law, including for compliance with regulations on anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism.
A cookie is a small data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. When you visit and use our website, you may knowingly or unknowingly furnish information about yourself, including your user activities and patterns. Your web browser will send the cookie to the server and our website. If you are uncomfortable with this feature, you may disable cookies and/or delete them upon exit of our website. You may also choose to browse our website in incognito mode.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may review and correct your personal data by signing into your account and updating your profile there, or by contacting our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may need to confirm your identification before disclosing your personal data.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal data and other information. Some measures include, but are not limited to passwords, firewalls and other standardized industry practices. However, no electronic storage or method of transmission over the Internet is completely 100% secure. We cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for any unauthorized access or loss of data provided to our website. Please also note that we may, but are not obliged to, post a notice on our website if a security breach has occurred or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us to notify you of the breach.